Tuesday 23 December 2008

“Find Your Love”

Sinematix Studio of Akvitania presents:
A TV Show “Find Your Love”

This is a show where lonely hearts can meet each other, build relationship and even marry.

Our first hero is a young woman Melody Piano.
 
She works in a Medical career as paramedic. She aspire to knowledge and can sometimes spend whole day sitting and reading books. Her best skills are cooking and cleaning. She is Aquarius by zodiac.
Melody’s interests are weather and travel. She is even ready to move to another hood, if her future spouse offers it.
She likes men with some technical skill. She said about appearance of future show participants: “I’d like to meet Indian-like man, or at least tan skinned. A man can be fat, but not grey-haired”

We invite men who want to take part in a challenge for a date with this woman. Hurry up, may be she is your destiny! (Minimum needed number of participants is 3.)

The show will take place on Sinematix Studio in Akvitania, so you’ll need to travel (preferably via CAS). Soon after the show there will be TV version of it (for sims’ TV).

If you have questions, please write here in comments or to akvitaniahood@list.ru (Subject: “Find You Love”) You can also send questions to our hero.

3 comments:

  1. This is great! At the time, Simmington Hills doesn't have anyone that fits the description Melody would like, but we'll definitely let our sitizens know about the show!

    Cameron Masters
    Webmaster

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very intrested in the show. I recently broke up with my girlfriend, she wasn't the one, and I am looking for a woman to spend the rest of my life with. If you have my moter tell you, she want's me to marry a Indian girl. I don't think she cares if she's from Sim-india or Native Simarican, she just wants me with an indian, lol.

    My name is Mohindr Ramaswami, I'ce graduated college two years ago. I graduated with a 4.0 in Pysics, Suma Cum Laud. I am in teh gaming career path, am a Pleasure sim. Though I don't follow all of my wants, my secondary asperation is knowledge. I enjoy reading and studing classical music.

    I'm renting my own place in Riverdale. It's a beautiful hood and if we were to be together I would hope you'd decide to move there.

    For more about me and Riverdale please visit: http://www.freewebs.com/riverdale-neighborhood/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I'm not too late to apply. Hi my name is Frank London. I'm the middle child in my family. I have an older brother, Jimmy and younger teenage sisters who are twins. My dad is a professional chef and my mom is a homemaker, who recently started volunteering at the local school after she and my dad celebrated their golden anniversary. I hope I can have a relationship like theirs someday. I also grew up with my uncle Bruce, who is the cheif of staff at the local hospital. He's never been married.

    But you probably wanted to know about me, not my family, right? I just moved back from university after earning a degree in Political Science. I'm still looking for a place of my own and a job, but I'm excited to be out in the real world as an adult. I love animals, playing chess, and cooking. I've learned a lot from my dad, so maybe I could cook a meal for you sometime.

    Basically I'm just a nice, fun-loving guy, who likes to try new things. I'd be willing to move to another hood if I find the right girl, but if we decide we're right for each other, you would be warmly welcomed in my home hood of Eden.

    Here's my picture: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/mlek13/sims/frank.jpg

    ReplyDelete